Asian Kung-Fu Generation tell you everything about "Wonder Future", the next Japanese band tour after 2 years and half of absence on stage!
Given to the growing waiting followed by the announcement of the new Asian Kung-Fu Generation album, produced in the Foo Fighters private studio in Los Angeles, the following announce will, without a doubt, delight the fans because we are going to let you know every details concerning the Japanese tour of Asian Kung-Fu Generation which begins this summer.
This tour is entitled ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION Tour2015 "Wonder Future".
Oganised together with the new album release, the band will produce themselves on 30 stages all over Japan between July and October.
Go to this page for more information on how to book your seat : http://www.akglive.com/wonderfuture/.
Moreover, an ID number will be given inside the CD single Easter released on March 18th, to have a chance to win one of the 500 tickets allowing you to get a discount on the price tickets, that is to say, for " two ordinary seats".
Asian Kung-Fu Generation will perform the new album songs during the tour.
New single "Easter"
Release: Wednesday18 March 2015
KSCL-2560 1,165 yens (HT)
- Parallel World
- Seaside Sleeping
- Included the ID number to win a reduction for the tickets.
- Exclusivity: Digipack
- 500 discount tickets.
- From Wednesday 18 Mars 12pm to Sunday 29 March 11pm
- 2 priority seats
- From Tuesday 31 March at noon to Tuesday 7 April at 11pm
- ＊an ID with the prioritary seat, valid to have access to one of the 5 big showcases (up to 4 tickets available for each showcases)
Lives information - ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION Tour2015 « Wonder Future »
- Sunday 5 July– Saitama (Toda, Bunkakaikan)
- Wednesday 8 July– Gunma (Beitsu Bunka Hall)
- Saturday 11 July– Tochigi (Utsunomi, Bunkakaikan)
- Saturday 18 July– Kanagawa (Yokohama Arena)
- Wednesday 22 July– Hokkaidô (Asahikawa, Minbunkakaikan)
- Friday 24 July– Hokkaidô (Sapporo, Min Hall)
- Tuesday 28 July– Ehime (Matsuyama, Minkaikan – Grand Hall)
- Wednesday 29 July– Kagawa (Sanport Hall Takamatsu – Grand Hall)
- Monday 24 August– Kanagawa (Kamakura Geijutsukan Grand Hall)
- Tuesday 25 August– Kanagawa (Kamakura Geijutsukan Grand Hall)
- Saturday 29 August– Ishikawa (Honda no Mori Hall)
- Sunday 30 August– Niigata (Niigata-ken Minkaikan)
- Wednesday 2 September– Saitama (Oomiya Sonic City Grand Hall)
- Saturday 5 September– Shizuoka (Act City Hamamatsu)
- Sunday 6 September– Shizuoka (Fuji, Bunkakaikan (Rose Theater))
- Friday 11 September– Iwate (Oofunato Rias Hall)
- Sunday 13 September– Fukushima (Iwaki Alios)
- Friday 18 September– Kagoshima (Kagoshima, Minbunka Hall N°1)
- Sunday 20 September– Fukuoka (Fukuoka Sunpalace Hotel & Hall)
- Tuesday 22 September– Hiroshima (Ueno Gakuen Hall)
- Wednesday 23 September– Okayama (Kurashiki, Minkaikan)
- Friday 25 September– Hyôgo (Kôbe Kokusai Kaikan Kokusai Hall)
- Friday 2 October– Gifu (Nagaragawa Kokusai Kaigijô)
- Sunday 4 October– Aichi (Nagoya Kokusai Kaigijô Century Hall)
- Friday 9 October– Ôsaka (Orix Theather)
- Saturday 10 October– Ôsaka (Orix Theather)
- Monday 12 October– Miyagi (Sendai Sunplaza Hall)
- Thursday 15 October– Tôkyô (Tôkyô Kokusai Forum Hall A)
- Friday 16 October– Tôkyô (Tôkyô Kokusai Forum Hall A)
- Saturday 24 October– Okinawa (Okinawa, Minkaikan Grand Hall)
Seats / Price / 5,940 yens (Tax included)