Asian Kung-Fu Generation has announced the first batch line-up for the Nano Mugen Festival. on their official site. The festival will be held at Yokohama Arena for two days: 12th and 13th of July. Japanese, US, UK and for the first time Canadian artists will perform there.
Two-Day Ticket Price: ¥18,000 (Tax included). One-Day Ticket Price: ¥9,800 (Tax included).
First batch line-up announced
- ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION (JP) [Both days]
- The Chef Cooks Me (JP) [13th]
- KANA-BOON (JP) [12th]
- The HIATUS (JP) [13th]
- LOSTAGE (JP) [12th]
- OWL CITY (US) [Both days]
- STRAIGHTENER (JP) [12th]
- Tegan & Sara (CA) [Both days]
- TOKYO SKA PARADISE ORCHESTRA (JP) [13th] (a CD single with the collaboration of Asian Kung-Fu Generation will be released on July 2nd 2014. Wake Up! The Young Punx (with special guests RedNPink) (UK) [Both days]
Second line-up announced
- GOOD MORNING AMERICA (JP) [12th]
- It's A Musical (DE&SE) [Both days]
- Quruli (JP) [12th]
- The Rentals (US) [Both days]
- NICO Touches the Walls (Acoustic) [13th] (JP)
The usual CD album compilation Nano Mugen Compilation 2014 will be released on Wednesday 25 June with every artists participating to the festival inside. The album will feature a new Asian Kung-Fu Generation song "Standard" used for commercial TV of Nikon new digital camera: Nikon 1 J4.
The song was also broadcast on the radio (Ajikan Locks) on Tuesday 29 April 2014. The tracklist can be found on the discography part.